Help us offer life-changing opportunities to people with disabilities in Malawi and learn a new skill at the same time.
- What have you always wanted to learn? Now is your chance!
- Gain support from friends and family.
- Sign up through our dedicated online fundraising page
- Show case your progress to your supporters.
- Sewing, woodwork, jam making, a new language, expand on a hobby, be imaginative!
Global Concerns Trust offer vocational training in tailoring, carpentry and cane furniture making as part of our Tools and Training for Livelihood Programme in Malawi.
Our trainees receive 6 – 12 months vocational and business training.
They then receive the tools and sewing machines needed to start their own businesses, earn an income and become financially independent.